Who doesn’t love Funfetti and Fritos? We revamp our favorite grade school snacks for a movie night menu that’ll keep all ‘90s kids happy.
Photos by CJ Harvey
-1 box of Funfetti mix
-1 cup of plain yogurt
-1.5 cups of Cool Whip
-2 tbsp. sprinkles
-1 box of Teddy Grahams or animal crackers
1. Dump your Funfetti mix into a big bowl.
2. Add in your Cool Whip! (And yes, this recipe is going to be super, super easy to make. Bonus: It's not that unhealthy.)
3. Add in the yogurt!
4. Stir it all up so that there's no more dry Funfetti powder. If the consistency feels too thick, add in some more Cool Whip.
5. Add in your sprinkles. Mix.
6. Use animal crackers or Teddy Grahams to dunk. Whatever you don't eat, throw in the fridge. This will keep good for about a week.
Cheesy Frito Popcorn
-1 cup unpopped popcorn (or 1 bag plain microwave popcorn)
-2 tbsp. melted butter
-2 cups Fritos
-1/2 cup shredded cheese
-1 tsp. chili powder
-2 tbsp. chopped scallions
1. Melt your butter and mix into your popped popcorn.
2. Add in your Fritos. Mix.
3. Add in your cheese. Mix.
4. Top with chili powder. Mix again!
5. Chop the scallions. Sprinkle on top to taste.
6. Put the entire bowl in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes (just enough to melt the cheese).
7. Dig in and eat warm! Watch your favorite '90s movie classic.