1. We cruised by The Picture Room last weekend in NY and had never noticed it before, but apparently it opened up back in May. The Picture Room is a new art gallery and shop space that’s owned by McNally bookstore, and it's a really nice hybrid of bookstore/gallery space. Here's a few pics over on Melting Butter that highlight the space.
2. HAIM’s new video for "My Song 5" came out this week and it features A$AP Ferg, Grimes and a ton of other famous people in a TV talk show themed video. Pretty sure these girls can do no wrong.
3. The Simpsons is now playing continuously on FXX until September 1, so if you're totally ready to binge, check out how Vulture ranked the first 14 seasons, so you won't have to compromise your valuable time watching less than stellar seasons.
4. Lately we've been feeling inspired by Joe Silveira's Instagram, an account full of the everyday observations of Toronto graphic designer Joe Silveira— it's a smart study in color and shape. If you like what you see, Toronto publishing house Colour Code Printing released a collection of Silveira's images, entitled So So Tired.
5. Is anyone else as pumped as we are on the newest Ariana album, My Everything? No? Just us? In any case, this preview of the first four songs over on MTV has us feeling some kinda way.