• 10% Tiger Fire

    10% Tiger Fire

    Artists Carrie Collins and Beth Brandon have teamed up for the current show at Copy Gallery. Entitled 10% Tiger Fire, “the remaining 90% of the exhibition is as follows: 40% function as it applies to ‘non-functional’ objects, 10% home-coming party, 20% interior decor, 10% fantasy, 10% whiskey.” Corseted tiger-printed costumes, sculpted headdresses, Cleopatra-style makeup, a full-size bear rug painting, and fortune telling from Sweatheart’s Rose Luardo make for quite a spectacle. Through September 25; contact the gallery for hours.